Steam Locomotive VIc of the Bad.St.B., Spur 1
Prototype: Grand Ducal Baden State Railroad (BadStB) class VIc steam tank locomotive. Later the class 75.4.
Model: The locomotive is
completely new tooling with the frame and locomotive body with boiler
constructed of die-cast zinc. Other separately applied parts are mostly made of
metal. This is a highly detailed model with many separately applied details and
a detailed engineer's cab. The locomotive has older design buffers, does not
have a raised addition to the coal bunker, a prototypically long smoke stack, a
reproduction of the smoke box door with a central locking mechanism, a water
tank hatch that can be opened, a sand dome that can be opened, cab doors that
can be opened, and much more. The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder,
controlled high-efficiency propulsion, and a sound generator with operating
sounds synchronized with the wheels as well as extensive sound functions. The
locomotive can be operated with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC. 3
axles powered. The locomotive has a built-in smoke unit with smoke exhaust
synchronized with the wheels, cylinder steam, and a steam whistle. The
locomotive has dual headlights that change over with the direction of travel
with a reproduction of the gas lamps for oil gas and a light color correct for
the era. The headlights will work in conventional operation and can be
controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white LEDs are used for the
lighting. Cab and firebox lighting are included. The locomotive has a prototype
reproduction coupler on the front and a claw coupler on the rear. Both can be
changed to the other type of coupler. An accessory package with a prototype
reproduction coupler and a claw coupler, smoke fluid, and figures of an engineer
and fireman is included with the locomotive. Minimum radius for operation is
1,020 mm / 40-1/8". Length over the buffers 39.7 cm /
|Steam locomotive op. sounds||·||·||·||·|
|Engineer?s cab lighting||·||·||·|
|Sound of coal being shoveled||·||·||·|
|Whistle for switching maneuver||·||·||·|
|Sound of squealing brakes off||·||·|
|Letting off Steam||·||·|
- Completely new tooling.
- Highly detailed full metal construction. Frame, superstructure, boiler, etc. constructed of die-cast zinc.
- Smoke generator with smoke exhaust synchronized with the wheels, cylinder steam, and steam whistle.
- Operating sounds synchronized with the wheels and controlled by the load.
- Smoke box door and dome cover can be opened and include many details from the real life locomotive.
- Warm white LEDs for the headlights in the light color correct for the era.
- Two-color firebox flickering.
- Engineer's cab lighting.
- mfx decoder for operation with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC.
NEW & BOXED