Reproduction manufactured by the laser-cut process of the original two-storey Kürnbach house dating back to 1664 with an aged shingle roof and plenty of accessories, such as rakes and scythes. That rural architecture from the museum village located in Upper Suabia harmoniously combines the beauty and function of that building with curved framework braces, while the small window openings fitted with shutters provide well-balanced proportions and keep the precious stove heat within the house. The adjoining shed with its slate roof can be used in a variety of ways.
132 x 59,5 x 62 mm
NEW & BOXED